Financial Destination Inc (FDI) Review, Expert Opinion on How to Build a Solid Business

Financial Destinations (FDI) was founded in 2003 by William Andreoli. Most network marketing companies don’t last their first two years in the industry.

FDI has become one of the best network marketing companies in the Industry. Their flagship services consist of personal financial services, concierge services and now even are in a billion dollar telecom industry.

Some of their services range from…

Life Lock – Protecting Your Identity
Tele Doc – Convenient 24/7 Access to a Physician
Discount Pharmacy – Save Up To 50% or More
Equity TRAX – Live Debt Free Lifestyle
Credit TRAX – Maximizing Your Credit Score
Money TRAX- Financial Advice On Demand
First Class Retirement Solutions
First Class Family Legal
First Class Rewards
FDI Voice – Hand free Texting, Chatting and Emailing.

FDI is not your normal MLM just focusing on one product. They have a lot to offer their customers and distributors across the board.William Andreoli had a vision to develop a company that provides a lucrative business opportunity and services that matter.

FDI has succeeded those expectations.Financial Destination has attracted some big names who also are building a business within the company.Professional Athletes like AC.Green and guys like Tony Robbins a highly respected life coach.

Is Financial Destinations A Scam?

FDI has thousands of distributors across the globe and literally throws money at those who are truly there to build a business.They have high end products and services.

One of their newer products FDI Voice is truly saving lives. Thousands of people die each year from texting while driving.One of the capabilities of FDI voice allows people to text by talking.

The word scam should never be mention in the same sentence as FDI.They are a reputable company in network marketing.

What Is FDI Compensation Plan?

Financial Destination pays their distributors many ways. If you’re serious about building a rewarding home based business there is no better than FDI. FDI offers…

Long Term Residual Income
Fast Start Bonuses
Double Fast Start Bonuses
CEO Leadership Bonuses
Car Bonuses
30 Day Bonuses
50 % Percent Matching Bonuses
Regional Bonuses

When I said FDI literally throws money at those who take their business serious I meant it.FDI is truly a solid company with a solid foundation.This leads to the next question and the most important one.

How To Build A Solid Business With FDI?

This is where most people in network marketing get it all wrong.FDI is a wonderful opportunity but it’s impossible to build if you don’t know how to market.The only way to truly maximize Financial Destinations amazing compensation plan is to become a master marketer. Most people join companies like this harass friends and family,buy leads or start cold calling people.

These are techniques you don’t want to rely on to build a solid business.There is a better way to leverage your time and that’s by using the Internet.If you combine your passion with the right marketing skills, you will literally be able to build a solid business with Financial Destination Inc.Joining the right opportunity is only 20 percent of the battle the other 80 percent is learning how to market.

You will want to align with a team who truly knows Internet marketing,so you can have the success you truly seek and have no limits to how big you could build your FDI Business.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.